Although September has made a pretty uncharacteristic entrance this year (flashback to me looking like a sweaty beetroot on the Hottest Tube Carriage Ever) it is starting to cool down at LONG LAST. Cue stocking up on chunky knits, berry lipsticks and swanning about the place with a pumpkin spiced latte in hand (to be quite honest, I’ve never tried one because pumpkin and coffee sounds like an ungodly flavour combination, but I want to be down with the cool kids).
To mark the beginning of Autumn, I have compiled a lil selection of accessories. Think strolling through a leafy park in the golden September sunshine…yum.
1. Matador hat – Accessorize, £29
2. Striped top – Brandy Melville, approx £10
3. Thermal mug – Kate Spade, £23
4. Inspiration Journal – Kikki.K, £10
5. Shea butter hand cream – L’Occitane, £19
6. Satchel backpack – Accessorize, £37
7. Hamsa hand friendship bracelet – Z Range at Accessorize, £12
8. 2x Hartley ring set – Accessorize, £15
9. ‘Wherever you are, be all there’ scented candle – Kikki.K, £18
10. Velvet lip glide in ‘Toy’ – NARS, £20
11. Star coin purse – Accessorize, £12